DLE Lawyers Video Scholarship for Aspiring Medical Professionals
Why are we offering this scholarship?
DLE Lawyers is a Personal Injury Law firm in Miami Florida. We deal with car accident, slip and fall and wrongful death victims on a constant basis and see the importance of medical professionals. Since we hear so many tragic and unfortunate stories from our clients about their accidents, we want to support the physicians, chiropractors, nurses and other medical professionals of tomorrow.
This is a $1,000 scholarship and will be available annually to any student pursuing a medical related degree:
- An undergraduate degree in a pre-medical field (e.g. biology, chemistry, or pre-med);
- Nursing degree;
- Physician’s Assistant degree;
- Medical Assistant degree;
- M.D. or D.O. degrees;
- Doctor of Nurse Practitioner (D.N.P);
- Nurse Anesthetist (N.A.);
- Dentist (D.D.S.);
- Chiropractor; or
- Any other medical degrees.
To apply for our scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university in pursuit of a degree related to the medical field. If you have not been accepted into a program yet, you can apply for the scholarship, but no funds will be released without proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.0 through the time that you are applying.
How to Apply:
- E-mail us a 5-10 minute video explaining the most common types of car accident injuries.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include at least three different types of injuries and how they are caused from car accidents in specific.
- Title the video “ DLE Lawyers Car Accident Injuries” and then your first and last name + school”
- We will review all videos after the submission deadline of January 1st.
Winner will be chosen based on the ability of the student to explain the injuries with sophistication and enthusiasm.
There will only be one winner!
Good Luck to all student who apply!